Our school is not far from my home.
2. It is a great pleasure to talk with you
3. All of us considered him honest.
4. My grandfather bought me a pair of sports shoes.
5. He broke a piece of glass.
6. He made it clear that he would leave the city．
7. ---I love you more than her,child ．
8. Tees turn green when spring comes.
9. They pushed the door open.
10. Grandma told me an interesting story last night.
11. He wrote carefully some letters to his friends.
12.All the students think highly of his teaching
13. We need a place twice larger than this one.
14. He asked us to sing an English song.
15. Don't get nervous,help yourself to what you like．
16.We will make our school more beautiful.
17. He didn't come．That is why he didn't know．
18. She showed us her many of her pictures.
19. The old man lives a lonely life.
20. Luckily the 1989 earthquake did not happen in the center of town.
21. The cars made in Japan are better than those in Germany．
22. There are so many people in the hall that it's hard for me to find him．
23. No matter how difficult the task may be, we must fulfil it this month.
24. Go back where you came from. 25. We must do whatever the people want us to do.
26. At last he got home, tired and hungry. 27. Would you please pass me the cup?
28 Mary handed her homework to the teacher. 29. Do you know the latest news about him?
30. I’ll get my hair cut tomorrow.
翻 译 练 习：
主谓结构 （ 主语 ＋ 不及物动词 ）
主谓宾结构 （主语 ＋及物动词 ＋宾语 ）
8 Jim 还不会自己穿衣服.
主系表结构 （主语 ＋系动词＋表语 ）
双宾语结构 （主语＋双宾动词＋间接宾语＋直接宾语 ）
1 Johnson 先生去年教我们德语.
8. Robinson Crusoe 给自己做了一只小船.
复合宾语结构 （主语 ＋动词 ＋ 宾语 ＋ 宾语补足语 ）
There be 句型
主语 ＋ 系动词 ＋ 表语
2. 主语 ＋ 系动词 ＋ 表语
3. 主语 ＋动词 ＋ 宾语 ＋ 宾语补足语
5. 主语 ＋及物动词 ＋宾语
6. 主语 ＋动词 ＋ 形式宾语 it＋ 宾语补足语+宾语
7. 主语 ＋及物动词 ＋宾语
8. 主语 ＋ 系动词 ＋ 表语
9. 主语 ＋动词 ＋ 宾语 ＋ 宾语补足语
12 主语 ＋及物动词 ＋宾语
13. 主语 ＋及物动词 ＋宾语
14. 主语 ＋动词 ＋ 宾语 ＋ 宾语补足语
15. 主语 ＋ 系动词 ＋ 表语
16. 主语 ＋动词 ＋ 宾语 ＋ 宾语补足语
17. 主语 ＋ 系动词 ＋ 表语
19. 主语 ＋ 不及物动词
20. 主语 ＋ 不及物动词
21. 主语 ＋ 系动词 ＋ 表语
22. 主语 ＋ 系动词 ＋ 表语
23. 主语 ＋及物动词 ＋宾语
24. 主语 ＋ 不及物动词
25. 主语 ＋及物动词 ＋宾语
26. 主语 ＋ 不及物动词
29. 主语 ＋及物动词 ＋宾语
30. 主语 ＋动词 ＋ 宾语 ＋ 宾语补足语
翻 译 练 习：
主谓结构 （ 主语 ＋ 不及物动词 ）
1You should study hard.
2 She went home very late yesterday evening.
3That morning we talked a great deal.
4The meeting will last two hours.
5Great changes have taken place in my home town in the past ten years.
6Things of that sort are happening all over the world every day.
7The May Fourth Movement broke out in Beijing in 1919.
8Classes begin at eight every day.
9This box weighs five kilos.
10 I lived in Beijing five years ago.
主谓宾结构 （主语 ＋ 及物动词 ＋宾语 ）
1.I wrote a letter last night.
2.I want to talk with you this afternoon.
3.He has read this book many times.
4.They have carried out the plan successfully.
5.You must finish reading these books in two weeks.
6.That gentlemen can speak three languages fluently.
7.I received a letter from my pen friend in Australia.
8.Jim cannot dress himself.
9.All of us believe that Jack is an honest boy.
10.He did not know what to say.
主系表结构 （主语 ＋ 系动词 ＋主语补语 ）
1My brothers are all college students.
2In winter, the days are short and the nights are long.
3 Mrs Brown looks very healthy.
4At the age of fifteen he became a famous pianist.
5 Children, keep quiet please.
6 This book is about the history of the United States.
7Her job is to look after the children in the nursery.
8He is out of work.
9The leaves have turned yellow.
10The report sounds interesting.
双宾语结构 （主语 ＋ 双宾动词 ＋间接宾语 ＋直接宾语 ）
1Mr Johnson taught us German last year.
2Grandma told me an interesting story last night.
3Mary handed the wallet to the schoolmaster.
4Would you please pass me the dictionary?
5He showed the ticket to the conductor.
6This term I have written three letters to my parents.
7My father has bought me a new bike.
8Robinson Crusoe made himself a boat.
9Will you please get me a new copy?
10 Shall I call you a taxi?
复合宾语结构 （主语 ＋ 宾补动词 ＋ 宾语 ＋ 宾语补语 ）
1We call her Alice.
2His parents named him John.
3All of us considered him honest.
4They pushed the door open.
5They have set the thief free.
6We will make our school more beautiful.
7He asked us to join in the game.
8I want you to tell me the truth.
9The guards ordered us to leave at once.
10Tomorrow I’ll have someone repair the machine.
11Every morning we hear him read English aloud.
12The pain made him cry out.
13We won’t let her go out at night.
14He has his hair cut once a month.
15I’ll get my recorder mended.
16The terrible sound made the children frightened.
17She is listening to someone telling stories.
18he boys were watching the soldiers drilling.
19I have never seen the word used that way before.
20He felt it very difficult to talk with you.
21I think it more comfortable to go there by ship.
22I consider it possible to work out the problem in another way.
23The school made it a rule that the students should stand up when class begins.
24I thought it no use talking with that man
There be 句型
1There isn’t going to be a meeting tonight.
2There was only a well in the village.
3There is (are) a teacher of music and a teacher of art in the school.
4Among the guests there were two Americans and two Frenchmen.
5The weatherman says there’ll be a strong wind in the afternoon. 6
6The light is on. There must be someone ion the office.
7There used to be a cinema here before the war.
8There happened to be nobody in the room.
9Once, there lived an old fisherman in a village by the sea.
10There comes the bus.
11There remained just twenty-eight dollars.
12In front of the cave, there stands(grows) a tall pine tree.
13There goes the bell.
14There are twenty-eight days in February