1. My bike is missing. I cant find ____ anywhere.
A. one B. ones C. it D. that
2. -- Whos that?
____ Professor Li.
A. Thats B. Its C. Hes D. Thiss
3. ____ was Jane that I saw in the library this morning.
A. It B. He C. She D. That
4. -- Have you ever seen a whale alive?
Yes, Ive seen ____.
A. that B. it C. such D. one
5. The color of my coat is different from ____ of yours.
A. this B. that C. it D. one
6. ____ will do you good to do some exercise every morning.
A. It B. There C. Those D. You
7. We think ____ our duty to pay taxes to our government.
A. that B. this C. its D. it
8. The climate of Shanghai is better than ____ of Nanjing.
A. that B. it C. which D. what
9. ____ four years since I joined the Army.
A. There was B. There is C. It was D. It is
10. How long ____ to finish the work?
A. youll take B. youll take it C. will it take you D. will take you
11. It was through Xiao Li ____ I got to know Xiao Wang.
A. who B. whom C. how D. that
12. It was in the rice fields ____ we had our league meeting.
A. where B. that C. in which D. on which
13. It was on October 1st ____ new China was founded.
A. which B. when C. as D. that
14. Was it because he was ill ____ he asked for leave?
A. and B. that C. thats D. so
15. Mary speaks in a low voice; ____ is difficult to know what she is saying.
A. it B. that C. so D. she
16. It was ____ I met Mr. Green in Shanghai.
A. many years that B. many years before C. many years ago that D. many years when
17. ____ is not everybody ____ can draw so well.
A. It， all B. It， that C. There， who D. There， that
18. So ____ that no fish can live in it.
A. shallow is the lake B. the lake is shallow C. shallow the lake is D. is the lake shallow
1~5 CBADB 6~10 ADADC 11~15 DBDBA 16~18 CBA